I try to prototype with
Metasfresh and see if the product fits my needs.
Use case is about using rest-api in order to complete following actions (found one from metasfresh WEBAPI module) :
- create a customer (first name, name, email… basic personnal informations).
- add an appointment to this customer (agenda)
- attach payment transaction to this customer (save amount, payment method, date…) (payment will be process by paypal)
- customer can read it’s own informations and edit it
- application send email to customer after payment is saved into metasfresh
I don’t need the front end from Metasfresh as there will be a cutsom one from my company.
What I did :
- I started with
metasfresh-dockerproject and I can run it successfully on ubuntu server.
- I created a user manually and configured it with english langage.
- I can access
swagger-uidocumentation from http://my-server:8080/swagger-ui.html
- I can log in from
What I don’t get is :
- How can I perform CRUD operation on my customer
- how can I perform CRUD operation on my customer’s agenda
- how can I send email to my customer on specific actions (payment saved)
Technical issues :
- can’t find swagger documentation
- can’t find payload classes from swagger-ui, for example can’t find JSONEmailRequest.java from github repository (https://github.com/metasfresh/metasfresh)
- can’t find source code for controllers I need
Would be very nice to point me in the good direction for those issues !