Ubuntu-16.04.3-desktop-amd64 install metasfresh 5.61(deb) can not login grahic mode

I installed metasfresh 5.61(deb) on my ubuntu-16.04.3-desktop-amd64 os at the grahic mode , but the ubuntu can not login grahic mode,only can login the text mode,but i don’t know how to uninstall metasfresh or fix the problem

Hi,

it might be that by running metasfresh your PC does not have enough free RAM to run the graphic mode.
Please check your free RAM.

In general: metasfresh is designed to run on Ubuntu 16.04 SERVER or Docker.
We strongly recommend to either us a dedicated server or virtual machine with sufficient ressources.

Cheers,
Norbert

Thank’s for your reply!But my compute has 32G RAM,i think it is engough for running metasfrsh.I tested the metasfresh web when i installed metasfresh at the grahic mode,it work well.

Hi @Magicfeng007

is there any chance you can send me your latest syslog so we can check the error?
You can find the current syslog in /var/log/syslog.

If you’re uncomfortable pasting your syslog in public, feel free to send it to me in a message so I can grab only the relevant information in there to help you with your problem.

Julian.

Hi @julian.bischof
I put the log on the baidu yun : https://pan.baidu.com/s/1xPW5g2Tds5mKDqqbRl4dTg password:mez1
Include /var/log directory’s all log

Hi @Magicfeng007

I checked the logs but I couldn’t find anything pointing to the issue you’re experiencing.

Can you check what error you’re getting if you start the desktop-environment manually from command line?

In case of default Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop, this should be the lightdm desktop-manager.