Steuersatz WebUI

Good evening to every one.

I am testing Metasfresh using Amazon EC2 (Cloud, WebUI).

It seems impossible to create new VAT category (Steuersatz).

Using WebUI, I have tried to create a new VAT category in this location (/Finanzbuchhaltung/Einstellungen Buchführung/Steuersatz) but a new VAT category has not been created.

If I try to add a row inside the Tab “Steuer-PLZ”, the following error is reported:
“Error: Document /W137/1000034 state is…
Server error
Document /W137/1000034 state is invalid: Cannot create included document because it’s not allowed. AllowCreateNewDocument: FALSE{ParentDocumentNew} EntityDescriptor: DocumentEntityDescriptor{tableName=C_TaxPostal, fields.count=11}”

If I try to add a row inside the Tab “Buchführung” (accounting) the following error is reported:
“Error: Document /W137/1000035 state is…
Server error
Document /W137/1000035 state is invalid: Cannot create included document because it’s not allowed. AllowCreateNewDocument: FALSE{ParentDocumentNew} EntityDescriptor: DocumentEntityDescriptor{tableName=C_Tax_Acct, fields.count=17}”

Thank you in advance for your time.

hi,

tax category and tax rates are two different things in metasfresh.
You will want to keep the existing tax category but add new tax rates for your country.

What are the tax cases you want to achieve?

Regards,
Norbert

Good evening to everyone.

I am testing Metasfresh using Amazon EC2 (Cloud) and Java Client (through VPN).

Using the Java Client with the new installation of Metasfresh (5.5, 14 April) , I am able to create Tax Categories and Tax Rates

Thanks for your time in advance.

Kind regards.