I’m new to metasfresh. I tried to setup metasfresh in my local machine, unfortunately I failed. Even am not aware that where I have to download and configure it.
For the metasfresh server component, I’d highly suggest installing it on a Linux host and only use Windows for the client.
About your issue: can you be more specific?
- have you checked the “How-To” sections on the download page? http://metasfresh.com/en/download/
- do you want to install the server or the client?
- which version did you try to install?
- can you make sure, you fullfill the minimum requirements found here: http://docs.metasfresh.org/installation_collection/EN/installer_how_do_install_metasfresh_package.html ?
- what error do you get if you follow the installation how-to steps?
First of all thanks for your reply. I’ve got these information which you have mentioned. I installed the metasfresh through the docker in windows.
Yes Exactly bro