Error building from maven on Windows: Failed to execute goal on project de.metas.util: Could not resolve dependencies for project de.metas.util:de.metas.util🫙10.0.0

OK, I resolved the described issue: Development environment guide with Intellij and Docker-Compose - #7 by nelucristian details the sequence in which misc and backend projects should be built with maven (although that description is erroneous, I will provide the complete guide at the end of my efforts when I will have successfully ignited the project from the source code).

Now I have strange problem while building backend:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:3.0.0:single (make-postgresql-assembly) on project de.metas.adempiere.adempiere.migration-sql: Execution make-postgresql-assembly of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:3.0.0:single failed: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:3.0.0 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:jar:3.0.0 → de.metas:metasfresh-assemblies:jar:5.159.1-21669+master: Failed to read artifact descriptor for de.metas:metasfresh-assemblies:jar:5.159.1-21669+master: Failure to find de.metas:de.metas.parent.general:pom:5.159.1-21669+master in Repository - Sonatype Nexus Repository was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of metasfresh-repo has elapsed or updates are forced → [Help 1]

I can go into my Maven repository .m2 and I can see the directories:
C:\Users\Alex.m2\repository\de\metas\metasfresh-assemblies\5.159.1-21666+master
C:\Users\Alex.m2\repository\de\metas\metasfresh-assemblies\5.159.1-21667+master
…
C:\Users\Alex.m2\repository\de\metas\de.metas.parent.general\5.159.1-21668+master
…
But these are very stange directories. Usually Mave directory contains .jar and pom.xml but these directories contain files:
_remote.repositories
…
.pom
…*.pom.sh5
and no jars.

My guess is that these directories should contain zips or jars in which there are sql code for the migrations but somehow there are no jars, zips.

So, I am stuck a little bit.