Docker installation update

Until the Version 5.21 I could update my docker installation with git pull and got an new version of Dockerfiles in app/db/webapi/webui. Since the version 5.22 the Dockerfiles are not updated anymore.

Ist this a situation with my environment, or a build issue with this new Versions.

Thank you for your help.

Peter

Hi, @peterwyss64

can you post me the console output if you use git pull in the directory metasfresh-docker?

Also, can you check the version-number in eg.: metasfresh-docker/app/Dockerfile?
The version number should be right at the top separated with a :

git pull
remote: Counting objects: 10, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (4/4), done.
remote: Total 10 (delta 5), reused 10 (delta 5), pack-reused 0
Unpacking objects: 100% (10/10), done.
From https://github.com/metasfresh/metasfresh-docker
0c456c9…2c0beb6 master -> origin/master
Updating 0c456c9…2c0beb6
Fast-forward
app/Dockerfile | 2 ±
db/Dockerfile | 2 ±
webapi/Dockerfile | 2 ±
webui/Dockerfile | 2 ±
4 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

Now I have the Version 5.23 in the Dockerfiles

Until Version 5.21 there was always a new docker-src/webui/sources/dist/bundle???.js and bundle???.js.map ist this not anymore needed.

Thank you very much.

Peter

Until Version 5.21 there was always a new docker-src/webui/sources/dist/bundle???.js and bundle???.js.map ist this not anymore needed.

Curious. Usually, it should be.

Thanks for reporting, I will take a look at it.
Meanwhile can you check if your server is running fine?

Edit:
Please note, the missing bundle-file should not affect your server at all.
This file (and all files in ./docker-src) are non-essential for updating/running your server and are only used if you build your own, modified docker-image.
Since you’re usually using the metasfresh/metasfresh-webui image directly from dockerhub, these files are already included and deployed to your server.

Hello

Thank you. I Have built the web docker image on my own because I have replaced the metasfresh_logo to show on the Webui in wich Installation I work on my two separate Docker Installations.